An integration process is always started when a message is received. To receive the triggering message, use the receive step and set the Start Process indicator.
1. Insert the receive step to start a process as the first step of the process or as the first step of a fork, a block, or a loop.
In the case of the latter, the fork, block, or loop must be the first step in the process.
2. In the object area, define the container element that references the message that starts the process.
3. Select this container element in the Message field in the properties area of the receive step.
4. Select the Start Process field.
5. In the Mode field, choose Asynchronous.
6. If the process contains further receive steps, you can correlate their messages with the message from the first receive step. To do so, specify the correlations you want to activate in the Activate Correlations field.
For each correlation you must specify how you want the elements of the correlation container to be filled when the correlation is activated. You can use the whole process container for this purpose.