When you send a message using a send step, you can use one of the following options to define the receivers of the message:
● Use a send context to call receiver determinations defined in the Integration Directory (normal case)
● Use a receiver list to send a message to the respective receivers by using a fork or loop
● Send a response to a previously received message, where the system determines the receiver from the message header of the received message
1. In the Receiver From field of the properties area of the send step, select Send Context.
2. In the Send Context field, specify a character string for the send context.
You can choose the character string yourself. You must specify the send context to be able to send messages from the same message interfaces to different receivers in different send steps.
3. Query the send context in a corresponding condition in the receiver determination in the Integration Directory.
1. Before the send step, insert a receiver determination step that determines the receiver list.
2. In the Receiver From field of the properties area of the send step, select Receiver List.
3. In the Receiver field, select the container element that contains the receiver list.
The send step itself does not call the receiver determination that is configured in the Integration Directory; it uses the receiver list instead.
1. In the Receiver From field of the properties area of the send step, select Response to Message.
2. In the Response to Message field, specify the message that the send step is to send a response to.
The system determines the receiver from the message header of the received message and does not call the receiver determination configured in the Integration Directory.