To split the booking message for the whole flight trip into booking messages for the individual flights, define a transformation step. In the transformation step you define, specify an operation mapping. The operation mapping references a mapping program. This mapping program creates the booking messages for the individual flights in the trip from the booking message for the whole flight trip. The result is a list of booking messages for the individual flights.
You define a multiline container element for the list of booking messages for the individual flights and enter it in the transformation step. At runtime, each line of the multiline container element contains a reference to a booking message for an individual flight in the flight trip.
1. In the process editor toolbar, choose with the quick info Transformation and insert the transformation step after the receive step in the integration process definition by using drag and drop.
2. In the properties area, enter SplitMultipleBookingOrder as the step name.
3. In the Operation Mapping field in the properties area, select SplitMultipleBookingOrder_BPM.
4. To specify the message that is to be transformed, double-click Source Message.
5. Choose MultipleBooking.
6. Define the multiline container element for the list of booking messages in the Container view.
○ Name: BookingOrderList
○ Category: Abstract Interface
○ Type: FlightBookingOrderRequest_Abstract
○ Select the Multiline field.
7. To specify the BookingOrderList container element in the transformation step as the target of the transformation, in the properties area, double-click Target Message.
8. Choose BookingOrderList.