You can change selected model items by assigning templates.
1. Right-click on an object of the Function type.
2. Click on Select/Select all of this type.
3. Right-click. Select Format/Apply template.
4. If necessary, use the scroll bar to scroll until the name of the desired template appears.
5. Click on the name of the template.
6. Click on OK.
The template is assigned to all selected objects and all future objects.
If you do not want to assign this template to all future objects, do the following:
7. Place a new object in the model window and select it.
8. Right-click. Select Format/Apply template.
9. If necessary, use the scroll bar to scroll until the name of the Reset template appears.
10. Click on Reset.
11. Click on OK.
12. Delete the object you have just placed if you do not want to use it in your model.
The template is assigned to
● either all selected and all future objects, or
● only to all selected objects.