You can undo all model changes that you made by assigning templates.
1. Right-click on an object of the Function type.
2. Click on Select/Select all of this type.
3. Right-click. Select Format/Apply template.
4. If necessary, use the scroll bar to scroll until the Reset template appears.
5. Click on the Reset template.
6. Click on OK. All selected objects and all future objects are reset to their default values.
1. Place a new object in the model window and select it.
2. Right-click. Select Format/Apply template.
3. If necessary, use the scroll bar to scroll until the name of the Reset template appears.
4. Click on the name of the template.
5. Click on OK.
6. Delete the object you have just placed if you do not want to use it in your model. New objects are created based on the selected template.
The selected model items are reset to the default.