You can change the order of multiple attributes placed at one position:
1. Select the desired object.
2. Open the Attribute Placement dialog box.
3. In the Placed attributes box, select the attribute whose placement in the object attribute list you want to change.
4. Click repeatedly on the Up or Down button until the placed attribute is at the desired position in the list. The Position number column lists the placement order.
5. Click on the Preview button to review the effects of your changes in the model window.
6. Click OK.
The list of placed attributes is re-sorted.