You can specify the following:
● Print scaling between 10 and 1000 %. The smaller the print scale you choose, the smaller the objects will be when printed.
● Print model on a single page. The zoom factor will be selected so that the entire model fits a single page of printout. However, the print scale can only be reduced by up to 10%.
● Number of pages. You can open the Specify number of pages dialog box. Clicking on the Specify number of pages button opens up the dialog box of the same name. Here, you can specify the number of pages your model is to be printed on by using the sliders for page width or page height.
● Display print pages. The limits of the page of printout are indicated by lines.
● You can specify that your model will be printed in black and white.
● You can specify that the background will be printed.