You can copy model items and models to a file in EMF format (Enhanced Metafile vector graphic format).
1. Select the model items you want to export.
2. Right-click and select Export/As graphic.
3. Enter the path and name under which the graphics file is to be saved.
4. Enable the Export background check box if the wallpaper or background color are to be included.
5. Decide whether you want to include the entire model or only the selected items in the graphics file.
6. Click on OK.
The selected items or the model are available as a file in the Enhanced Metafile vector graphic format.
You can open and edit the file in graphics programs or, for example, import it to Office programs.