You can open connections in different ways.
The connection type is allowed by the method filter used.
Connections are displayed in the navigation tree. To show connections, click on Change Filter Settings/Select Object Types and enable the Connections check box.
1. In the navigation tree, open the folders that contain the connections you require.
2. Select the relevant connections.
3. Click on Object/Open.
4. In the navigation tree, open the folders that contain the connections you require.
5. Select the relevant connections.
6. Right-click in the selection and then on Open.
You can open an individual connection by double-clicking on it or using the Ctrl + O shortcut key.
The selected connections open.