1. Run the report RSADRCK2 in the central system.
2. Use transaction SUCOMP to create the new company addresses, which are automatically distributed to the child systems.
3. Assign the new company addresses to the users with transaction SU10, with which the users are automatically distributed to the child systems.
1. Check whether the correct outbound or inbound mode is selected: Immediate sending of the outbound IDocs in the central system and immediate update of the inbound IDocs in the child system.
a. Call transaction WE20 in the central system.
b. Select the partner type LS (logical system), and select the partner system or child system in which the problem occurred.
c. To check whether the output mode is selected as expected, call the option USERCLONE by double clicking it in the Outbound Parameters group box.
2. Check whether and why the IDocs were not executed.
a. An error is displayed in transaction WE05.
b. Call transactions SCUL and SM58 and check the tRFC calls that have not been executed.
c. You can see there why the tRFC calls were not executed.
In an active CUA landscape, you want to maintain users or company addresses in a child system or redistribute users and company addresses from the central system to the child systems. However, the corresponding users or company addresses in the child system remain unchanged. The entries in the log of transaction SCUL have the status Distribution unconfrimed. In the central system, although transaction BD87 shows that all USERCLONE or CCLONE IDocs were sucessfully sent to the child system, transaction BD87 in the child system shows that none of the send IDocs was received. This can occur if the child system is configured as a central Integration Server.
As of SAP Web AS 6.20, a system can be configured as a central Integration Server (IS). This IS does not recognize incoming IDocs. This leads to problems, if the IS is attached to an active CUA as a child system, since all changes to users or company addresses are distributed from the central to the child sytems using USERCLONE or CCLONE IDocs.
1. Determine whether the child system is an Integration Server.
a. Start transaction SXMB_ADMIN.
b. Execute the node Integration Engine Configuration.
If the entry Integration Server is displayed in the Role of the Business System field, the system is configured as a central Integration Server.
To change this configuration, choose Edit ® Change Global Configuration Data, and set a different value in the Role of Business System field. Then save your entries.
2. Include the USERCLONE and CCLONE IDocs in table IDXIDOCINB in the child system. You can do this in the following ways:
¡ Import the Support Package from SAP Note 845644 into the relevant child system. Start transaction SCUA in the central system, switch to change mode, and choose Save. The child system in question is automatically configured at every save so that it recognizes all of the versions of USERCLONE and CCLONE IDocs in the child system. We recommend this procedure for customer systems.
¡ Execute the report IDX_SELECT_IDOCTYP_WITHOUT_IS in the child system that is configured as the central Integration Server and successively add all versions of the USERCLONE and CCLONE IDocs manually.
You have deleted these assignments in a child system, for example by transport, but the central system is not informed of the deletions. Use report SUSR_CUA_CONSISTENCY_CHECK to remove these inconsistencies. The report first performs a Text Comparison from the Child System (see Performing a Text Comparison with Target System Specification). It then corrects all erroneous assignments of roles or profiles to users, in which the user or a role or profile no longer exists in some child systems.
1. Start the report SUSR_CUA_CONSISTENCY_CHECK in the central system using transaction SA38.
2. Enter the child system(s) affected in the Receiving system field.
3. Enter the RFC user for the child system(s) in the User field.
4. Choose one of the following options:
¡ Display Only: This is a test mode that displays a list of the proposed corrections.
¡ Checklist for Correction: You can check the proposed corrections, and delete if appropriate.
¡ Correction (for background processing): The report performs all corrections directly.
You have removed a child system from your CUA and now want to delete all data for this system in the CUA landscape.
1. Start the report RSDELCUA in the central system using transaction SA38.
2. Choose Reorganize CUA Tables, and then set the Test indicator.
3. Choose Execute.
The system then displays a list of the entries to be deleted.