If you have created, deleted or imported roles and/or profiles in a child system of the Central User Administration (CUA), there is initially a different data status in the central and child systems. You do not need to perform a text comparison for all child systems, but can clean up the data specifically for the affected child system as follows:
● Select the affected child system(s) in transaction SCUA in the central system and choose Text Comparison from Child System. This function is only available for child systems for which there is a functioning RFC connection to the central system. Otherwise, the system displays an error messages, and you can correct your selection, if you accidentally selected an incorrect system. The selected child systems are transferred to the selection screen in the multiple selection.
● In the central system, you use transaction SU01 to execute the Text Comparison from Child System function and specify the changed child system as the target system.
● You send the changed role data from the child system in which you have made the role maintenance (transaction PFCG) changes, to the central system. To do this, choose Environment ® Text Comparison for CUA Central System in transaction PFCG of the child system.
● You execute the report SUSR_ZBV_GET_RECEIVER_PROFILES in the central system using transaction SA38, or schedule it regularly as a background job to collect the changed roles and profiles from the child system. You can specify the receiving system using the input help. If you have only made changes in one child system, you only need to specify this system.
● You execute the report SUSR_ZBV_GET_RECEIVER_PROFILES in the child system using transaction SA38, or schedule it regularly as a background job to send the changed roles and profiles to the central system. You can leave the input fields empty, as the data of the child system is always sent to the central system, regardless of the entries.