Checking the Repository for Processing Errors
If errors occur during the following Repository operations, the CCMS System Component Repository (SCR) reports them in the monitoring architecture:
- Filling or updating the SCR
- Comparing a local repository with a central repository
The errors are displayed in the Alert Monitor (transaction RZ20).
- Choose CCMS → Control/Monitoring → Alert Monitor, or call transaction RZ20.
- Expand the SAP CCMS Technical Expert Monitors monitor set, and start the CCMS Selfmonitoring monitor.
- Check the log attributes for the SCR. You can find these in the MoniInfra_<Name> subtrees under the CSM (Central System Monitoring) monitoring object. If an error occurred during a repository operation, this MTE is highlighted in red.
If the MTE is highlighted in red, this usually means that the repository could not complete the data collection for the local system or that the data comparison with the central repository could not be completed.
- As errors of this type are usually only temporary, you should first repeat the operation that failed. If the error persists, contact SAP.