- On the maintenance screen of the table, choose Edit → Transfer fields.
- In the next dialog box, enter the name of the table from which you want to copy the fields.
- Choose Selection.
A list of the fields contained in this table appears.
- Position the cursor on arbitrary field and click with the secondary mouse button. From the new menu, choose Select all if you want to copy all fields from the table.
To copy single fields, select the indicators of the required fields.
- Choose Copy.
The system copies the selected fields to a buffer, and you return to the field maintenance screen.
- Position the cursor on the field in front of which you want to insert the new fields and choose with the quick info text Paste.
The system inserts the selected fields in the table.
- Choose with the quick info text Activate.