A chart is normally displayed as a bar chart. You can change the chart type for the entire chart.
You can also combine multiple chart types in the same chart by changing the depiction of a single data series. For example you can display the planned turnover of several subsidiaries and show the average current turnover as a line.
Changing the Chart Type of an Entire Chart
- Choose Global Settings from the list of elements.
- Choose the required type from the field Chart Type.
- The chart preview changes according to your entry.
You can also change the chart type in the following way:
- Use the secondary mouse button to click on the chart.
- Choose Change Chart Type from the context menu.
- Select the required chart type in the overview screen, and then choose Change.
When choosing a chart type, make sure that it is suitable for your data source. The chart preview displays an example diagram with no real data.
Changing the Chart Type of a Single Data Series
- Choose Series from the list of elements and expand the node so that you can see the required data series.
- In the property field Chart Type choose the required chart type for this single data series.