Classes and interfaces can be enhanced with implicit enhancement options by means of enhancements to the components of classes or interfaces. For more information, see Enhancing the Components of Classes or Interfaces .
After you apply one of the following changes, the changed classes or interfaces are included in the set of objects to be adjusted:
- There are name clashes with the imported class or interface or another imported enhancement implementation in:
- An attribute name
- A method name
- A name of a parameter of a method
- An event name
- A name of an event in a method
- A name of a type
- An enhanced class/interface is deleted.
- An enhanced method or event is deleted.
Adjusting Classes, Interfaces, Web Dynpro Components and Function Groups