You have collected a certificate for the Web server from the certification authority (CA).
- 1. Choose Start → Programs → Administrative Tools → Internet Services Manager.
- 2. Use the secondary mouse button to click on the SAP_TREX Web site.
- 3. Choose Properties from the context menu, and then choose the Directory Security tab.
- 4. Choose the Server Certificate pushbutton from the Secure communications area.
An assistant starts in order to help you to import the certificate.
- 5. Choose Next.
- 6. Choose Process the pending request and install the certificate, and then choose Next.
- 7. Enter the path and the name of the file that contains the certificate. The file name iscertnew.cer by default.
- 8. Choose Next.
The certificate data is displayed.
- 9. Choose Next and then Finish.
You can now configure the settings for secure communication on the Web server.