Query runtime statistics in SAP NetWeaver 7.0 BI are recorded by handle types and event IDs. This results in a large amount of data per navigation step, as information about every query runtime event is recorded. In order to simplify the analysis of this data, the technical content InfoCube 0TCT_C01 aggregates this detailed data to the following key figures:
To complete the aggregation of BI statistics data, the data is aggregated in DataSource 0TCT_DS01. Aggregation of DataSource 0TCT_DS01 populates the InfoCube 0TCT_C01.
To do this, the system retrieves:
· Handle types (HANDLETP)
· Event IDs (EVENTID)
The statistics are assigned to various aggregated key figures depending on the handle types and event IDs that are triggered.
On the maintenance tab page you must define the appropriate settings for the BI objects to facilitate aggregation.
The following extraction logic is used to aggregate DataSource 0TCT_DS01:
1. The technical name of the handle type is retrieved.
2. The event IDs of the events triggered for this handle type are retrieved.
3. Depending on the handle types and event IDs, the BI statistics are assigned to the relevant aggregated key figure for the InfoCube 0TCT_C01.
The following table shows the handle type, event IDs, and aggregated key figures for the aggregation of DataSource 0TCT_DS01:
· For handle type W3_T (Web BW 3.x), all the events triggered are assigned to the aggregated key figure 0TCTTIMEFE (Time recorded on front-end side).
· For handle type DFLT (default handle), all event IDs other than 000000001 are assigned to OTCTTIMENA (Time not assigned to front-end, OLAP, or DataManager). The event ID 000000001 is not extracted from the DataSource.
· For handle type MDX (OLAP BAPI), event ID 000009000 is assigned to 0TCTTIMEDM (Time Recorded for Data Manager). All other event IDs triggered for handle type MDX are assigned to aggregated key figure 0TCTTMEOLAP (Time Recorded for OLAP).
· For handle type EXTN (External Read):
¡ Event ID 000004500 is assigned to aggregated key figure 0TCTTMEOLAP (Time Recorded for OLAP).
¡ Event IDs 000009001, 000009010, and 000009011 are assigned to 0TCTTIMEDM (Time Recorded for Data Manager).
¡ All other event IDs are assigned to 0TCTTIMENA (Time not assigned to front-end, OLAP, or DataManager).