In the standard logon order, the following checks are performed in this order:
1. Logon using HTTP fields
2. Logon with SSL certificates
3. Logon using SAP Logon Ticket (‘SSO’)
4. HTTP Basic Authentication
5. Logon using SAP user password (SAP RFC logon)
6. Logon using SAML
7. Logon using user data stored in the service
If the All Logons flag is set, all logon procedures are checked one by one until a check is successful. If the flag is not set, only the first procedure in the sequence is checked. If it is not successful, an appropriate error appears.
If you want to use the standard logon order, proceed as follows:
8. In transaction SICF, call the required service or service node.
If you define the logon order in a service node, the settings are passed on to all services under this node, unless different data has been entered for them.
9. Choose Change. The standard logon order is set as the default.
10. If you want all selected logon procedures to be checked until a logon is successful, select the All Logons flag.
11. Save your data by choosing .