Changing a recurring entry document is like changing any other document, except that you can also change the amounts in the individual line items and the recurring posting data.
To change a recurring entry document, proceed as follows from the General Ledger menu:
1. Select Document → Reference documents → Recurring document → Change.
2. Enter the number of a recurring entry document and choose ENTER.
If you do not know the document number, you can search for it by choosing Document → List.
3. To edit one or more line items, choose each line item and change the data contained in it.
To edit the document header, choose Goto → Document header. You can make changes in the document header fields Reference and Doc. header text.
To edit the recurring entries data, select Goto → Recurring entry data. You can make changes in the following fields:
○ Last run on
○ Next run on
○ Interval in months
○ Run date
○ Run schedule
○ Deletion indicator
○ Transfer amounts in local currency
○ Copy Texts
4. To save your changes, select Document → Save.