You can request an adjustment posting from the Intranet. You do not have to know the name of the processor, since the system automatically determines it. The request is transferred to the SAP system and can be processed there with the functions of the message processing.
You can call up the request form
· From the employee Workplace launchpad
· From line item reports in Controlling (CO)
· From the general document display in Controlling (CO)
· From the general document display in Financial Accounting (FI)
You can call up the reports and the document display from the workplace as well as in the SAP system.
· You have defined the process for requesting an adjustment posting in a scenario and have entered the name of the processor in the SAP System.
To do so, in Customizing choose Cross-Application Components → Internet/Intranet Services → Internal Service Request → Definition of Scenarios with Specific Customizing →Request for an Adjustment Posting → Define Own Scenarios For The Request For An Adjustment Posting.
· You have specified from which applications (such as document display, CO line item report) the request form for adjustment postings can be accessed.
To do so, in Customizing choose Cross-Application Components → Internet/Intranet Services → Internal Service Request → Definition of Scenarios with Specific Customizing →Request for an Adjustment Posting → Assign Own Scenarios For The Request For An Adjustment Posting.
· You have set up the corresponding posting transactions for the adjustment postings.
To do so, choose Cross-Application Components →Internet/Intranet Services → Internal Service Request → Definition of Scenarios with Specific Customizing → Request for an Adjustment Posting → Assign Adjustment Postings To The Scenarios.
1. You call up the request form for an adjustment posting.
a. To call up the form from the Employee Workplace launchpad, choose Create internal service request.
b. To call up the form in the SAP system, choose Extras → Correction request.
The system transfers the data of the incorrect posting.
In the cost center line item report, you notice that an amount was incorrectly entered. However, you do not know the name of the processor. From the line item report, you access the request form for an adjustment posting by choosing Extras → Correction request.
2. You request an adjustment posting via the form in the Intranet (see Processing Request Form)
When you send the request, the information is transferred to the SAP system. The system determines the responsible processor based on entries made in Customizing (see Define Own Scenarios For Requesting an Adjustment Posting).
3. The processor receives the request for an adjustment posting in their worklist or workflow inbox (see Task Processing).
4. The following options are available to the processor:
a. They may require additional information, should the request be incomplete. They attach a note to the requests and enter the person making the request as the processor.
b. The processor rejects the request for an adjustment posting.
c. They approve the request and makes the necessary adjustments in the SAP system.
d. They forward the request.
In the second decision level, the options a to d are available again.
In the last three cases, the processor can enter a text to explain the reason for his/her decision.
You can check the current state of the request at any time (see Status Query of a Request).
The adjustment posting is either completed or the request is rejected.
For more information, see the SAP Library under Cross-Application Components → Internal Service Request.