You asked your business partner to assign his open items. He has now provided you with a list of the assignments by e-mail.
You must also maintain the base configuration for sending Internet mails and receiving internal mails. For additional information about this, see SAPconnect (BC-SRV-COM).
1. To display your e-mails, choose Office à Workplace à Inbox.
2. Select the e-mail with assignments and then choose Document à Execute. The function Edit assigned items appears.
3. You can now edit the assignments. You have the following options for this:
· You can use the assignments for manual clearing. To do this, choose Clearing.
· You can confirm the assignments and then use them for automatic clearing. You can only trigger automatic clearing - possibly by another accounting clerk - once you have made this confirmation.
· If you do not want to use them, you can reset them. You should then notify your business partner by mail that you have rejected their proposals.
The assignment has been carried out and you no longer have the e-mail in your inbox.