Editing Correspondence Requests
After you have requested correspondence, you can then edit your requests before the correspondence is printed. You do this using a special function which enables you to
- Print the request immediately (from the print preview screen)
- Reprint a request (providing it has not been deleted)
- Display the request in the print preview menu
- Maintain the text of the request
These functions are all accessed from the Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable menus by choosing Account
Correspondence requests can be deleted in a number of different ways:
- The request program SAPF140 deletes completed requests from the system according to the time period you specify (days) in the program parameters. If you do not want any requests to be deleted, enter a zero in the appropriate field.
- You can delete correspondence requests at the same time you maintain them.
- You can delete a range of different correspondence types (providing you are authorized so to do). This may be necessary where you requested certain correspondence types by mistake. To delete correspondence types, from the Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable menus, choose Periodic processing