Searching for Open Items
After you have entered an account with open items, you can search for specific open items to be cleared.
On the screen for selecting open items, you can search for specific open items to be cleared using the following additional selection fields:
- Other fields depending on the system configuration
To search for open items using the additional selection criteria, proceed as follows:
Repeat steps 1 and 2 for the other selection criteria.
After you enter your selection criteria, you have the following options:
- Choose one of these fields, such as Posting date, then choose Execute.
The screen for entering selection criteria appears.
- Enter one or more single values or ranges within the selection, such as 01/01/1993 through 01/31/1993 for a range of posting dates.
- To search for specific open items by other criteria (optional), choose Edit
- Display the list of open items by choosing Goto
- Display the clearing document header and the items entered so far by choosing Goto
- Post the clearing document by choosing Document