Displaying Logs for Mass Processing
Logs in the initial screen of the database utility to obtain the logs of all the requests for mass processing that have been processed in the background.
Information in the List
The list contains the following information:
- Log name: Name of the background job.
- Severity: Maximum error severity (‘ ’ = no error, W = warning, E = error) for a processing step within the job.
- Length: Number of lines in the mass processing log.
- User: Name of the user who scheduled the background job.
- Date, Time: Date and time when the job was started.
Actions in the List
You can perform the following operations from within this list:
Rename or you can copy the log to a log with another name with Edit
Delete a log: Select the log to be deleted and choose .
- Display a log: Select the log name and choose .
- Change the log name: You can assign the log another name with Edit