Determining Approval Steps when Configuring the QA System
You have just
configured a QA system and the dialog box Change System Attributes has appeared. You want to determine the valid approval steps immediately for this QA system.
Note the following rules:
- At least one approval step must be active for each defined QA system.
- You cannot delete the 3 default approval steps. You cannot change the type or the text. You can only set the approval steps to be active or inactive.
- If you define additional approval steps and have configured more than one QA system, you can determine if the additional steps are to be system-/client-specific (only one QA system) or cross-system/client (global).
Here, you can only display the approval steps valid for the QA system currently being viewed. You can only set the default approval steps to be active or inactive. You can create, change, and delete steps that you define for the relevant QA system.
After selecting Delivery after confirmation, choose Procedure. The dialog box Change TMS Approval Procedure appears where the default approval steps are displayed.
If you want to add approval steps:
Mark the approval step in the column Active that you want to process for the requests of the QA system.
Confirm your entries.
Distribute the configuration.
- Choose Insert row. By default, the new step has the type Approved by user department.
- You can choose another type using the input help. If you choose another type, you receive the default text for it at the same time. You can edit this text.
- If you have more than one QA system configured, additional columns are displayed (System and Client). You must use the input help to determine if the additional step is system-/client-specific or global.
You have defined the approval step that is valid for your QA system.