For mass printing, optimal performance in application forms during data processing is very important. Therefore, in programming, note the following rules:
· Deactivate or delete the form levels and 1:1 levels in an application form if you do not need them for form processing.
· In SAPscript texts, use user exits instead of ABAP similar control commands. SAPscript is a meta language whose processing is low performance.
· If you read data in user exits from the database, store these in ABAP variables (for example, in global data in the user top include).
· Avoid naming form levels twice in applications unless this is absolutely necessary and justified.
· With database and ABAP traces, concentrate on the user exits that you have implemented. The reasons for low performance of processes are usually there.