You can make use of user exits at the following times:
· Before you create a request
· Before you export a request
· After you export a request
· After you import a request
· After you change a request owner
· When you set the template for the task documentation
· When you choose the current CTS project
These user exits are implemented using Business Add-Ins. For more information, see the SAP Library under SAP NetWeaver ® Application Platform ® ABAP Technology ® ABAP Workbench ® Changing the SAP Standard ® Business Add-Ins.
The CTS Business Add-Ins are listed in the Implementation Guide (IMG) and can be displayed with the Customizing: Execute Project transaction.
1. Call transaction SPRO (Customizing: Execute Project).
2. Choose SAP Reference IMG.
3. Choose SAP NetWeaver Implementation Guide ® SAP Web Application Server ® System Administration ® Change and Transport System ® Business Add-Ins in Change and Transport System Area.
4. Choose to display the documentation on a user exit.
5. Choose to implement a user exit.