By using unconditional modes, you can override the rules of the transport system. The following modes are available:
· 1: Ignore incorrect status of a change request.
If you do not set this mode, only change requests with the status A (all locked), O (open) or R (released) are exported. If the export is successful, the change request is released by R3trans.
· 8: Allow direct selection of forbidden tables.
Some tables are part of complex objects and generally cannot be exported alone.
· 1: Ignore that this change request was already imported into this system and import everything again.
If you do not set this mode, only objects that have not already been imported successfully are imported again.
· 2: Overwrite originals
· 6: Overwrite repaired objects
· 8: Ignore the restriction resulting from table classifications and import all table entries into specified clients.