Displaying Information on Requests
You can display the following information about the requests in the import queue:
- Object list of the request
- Information about the owner
- Export and import logs
- Project description and status switch
To display the details on a request:
- Call transaction STMS.
- Choose . The import overview appears.
- Position the cursor on the SAP System whose import queue you want to display.
- Choose . The import queue of the selected SAP System appears.
- Position the cursor on the request you want to know about.
- Choose the information you want to display:
- Object list
- Project description (only if a project assignment exists)
You can also display the following technical information on all requests in the import queue: To do this, choose in the import queue.
- Request type (Column T)
- Source client (Column QM)
- Target client (if you use Extended Transport Control)
- Return code (if the request has already been completely or partially imported) (Column RC)
- Import flag (Column I)
- Unconditional modes (Column UMO)
- Active flag (Column Ac)
You can use the input help to display the possible values for the transport type and the import flag.