Restarting the Import
If an import of a
transport proposal into a target system fails, you can restart the import after correcting the error.
There is a transport proposal in the TMS worklist with the status Restart import.
You have a user in the system/client of the Workflow Engine.
You are authorized for
To restart an import:
- Call Transaction STMS (or choose Administration ®
Transports ® Transport Management System).
- Display the TMS worklist by choosing and double-click the transport proposal you want to re-import.
- Display the error message by double-clicking and correct the problem.
If you do not want to restart the import into the system that returned the error, you can delete this system from the system list.
- To run a test import, choose .
- To restart the import, choose .
The import into the specified systems is restarted. The transport proposal is placed in the developer's transport proposal inbox and the developer