With the InteractiveForm UI element you can design and create interactive PDF forms. To do this you need the Adobe document services. These services are installed as Web services on a J2EE Engine and have the destination URL as default.
We recommend that you install the Adobe document services on the J2EE Engine on which the Web Dynpro runtime environment is deployed. In this case the default settings for the destination URL are copied from the Adobe document services.
If the Adobe document services are not provided on the J2EE Engine on which the Web Dynpro runtime environment is deployed, you must change the destination URL of the Adobe document services using the Visual Administrator.
· You have access to the J2EE Engine with administrator authorization.
· To better understand the below sections, read Creating a User for Basic Authentication in the document Adobe Document Services – Configuration Guide. You can find this guide in the SAP Service Marketplace under Quick Link /instguidesNW04.
1. Start the Visual Administrator by double-clicking on file go.bat in the file directory C:\usr\sap\<System ID>\<System Number>\j2ee\admin, in which the J2EE Engine is installed. For example, the background file can be stored in directory C:\usr\sap\J2E\JC00\j2ee\admin.
2. In the logon screen of the Visual Administrator, select a connection and choose Connect.
3. Enter the password for the connection. You are now connected with the Visual Administrator.
4. Navigate to directory Server ® Services ® Web Services Security ® Web Service Clients ® sap.com ® tc~wd~pdfobject ® com.sap.tc.webdynpro.adsproxy.AdsProxy*ConfigPort_Document. The name of the Web service for the Adobe document services is com.sap.tc.webdynpro.adsproxy.AdsProxy*ConfigPort_Document.
5. To change the default URL http://localhost:50000/AdobeDocumentServices/Config?style=document, select Custom in the dropdown listbox next to label URL for the destination URL.
6. Enter the host name and port number <Host Name>:<Port Number> in place of the character string localhost:50000.
7. Define the user name and password. To find out how to create the user name and password for the Adobe document services, see Creating a User for Basic Authentication in the document Adobe Document Services – Configuration Guide. You can find this guide in the SAP Service Marketplace under Quick Link /InstguidesNW04.
8. Save your entries. You can do this by choosing Save, at the bottom of the left navigation frame.
9. To copy and refresh the changed data in the J2EE Engine, navigate to Services ® Deploy.
10. Choose Application.
11. Select sap.com/tc~wd~pdfobject.
12. To stop the application, first choose Stop Application.
13. Then choose Start Application.
You defined the URL of the Adobe document services required to create interactive PDF forms.