You can display a list of currently logged on systems via Goto ® Logged on systems .
The following values are displayed for each system that is logged on:
· LU Name: With CPIC connections via TCP/IP, this field describes the host on which the partner program is running or supposed to run.
The term "logical unit" is a term borrowed from SNA and describes a logical node in an SNA network. The remote partner program is intended to run on this node.
· TP Name: Name of the transaction program or the name of the program started by the gateway.
· System Type. The following values are permitted:
¡ NORMAL_CLIENT : Normal client, external program
¡ LOCAL_R3: Local SAP system
¡ REMOTE_GATEWAY: Connection to a remote gateway
¡ FROM_REMOTE_GATEWAY: Connection from a remote gateway
¡ REGISTER_TP: Registered transaction program
· Host Name: Name of the host on which the client is running.
· Host Address: All TCP/IP names of the host. If there are several network cards then there may be several entries here. Usually 5 alternative host names are supported.
· Last: Time of last activity
· Status: Connection status to a client or another gateway at TCP/IP level. The default value is CONNECTED.
In the following cases connections are highlighted in color in the gateway monitor.
¡ Connections with status PENDING (handshake while opening the connection) are colored orange
¡ If the data packets could not be fully written in the network connections, the connection is colored green. If this status lasts for a while, it indicates network problems, or the partner program cannot read any data from the network, because it is busy with other tasks that take time (for example, BRBACKUP).
You can select one or more lines and then choose Goto ® Logged On Clients. Then the following functions are made available for the client(s) you selected:
· Display Details
· Delete Client
· Activate/deactivate NI Trace (trace of connection at level of NI Network Interface)
· Activate/deactivate socket option KEEPALIVE (see parameter gw/so_keepalive in section Network Parameters)