1. On the SAP Easy Access screen, choose Logistics ® Retailing ® Master Data ® Article Hierarchy Data ® Change to reassign a node in an article hierarchy to another node in this hierarchy using drag&drop.
2. Select the node to be reassigned from the structure in the hierarchy tree and move it to the node to which it is to be assigned using drag&drop.
In the case of scheduled article hierarchies, you can only reassign future node assignments using drag&drop.
Within an article hierarchy the user needs to have the relevant authorization for cross-hierarchy reassignment of a node.
You cannot reassign articles within the tree using drag&drop, as these are not displayed in the tree.
1. On the SAP Easy Access screen, choose Logistics ® Retailing ® Master Data ® Article Hierarchy Data ® Change to reassign an article.
2. Select the articles that you want to reassign from the list of articles that are assigned to a node.
3. Next choose Reassign. The Reassigning Nodes/Articles dialog box appears.
The node to which the articles to be reassigned are currently assigned is shown in this dialog box. Specify the node in the article hierarchy to which the articles are to be assigned.
You can reassign nodes in a similar way. The node to be determined in the dialog box is the superordinate node of the node to be reassigned. This method can used as an alternative to the drag&drop method for nodes described above.
You can only reassign nodes/articles within the subtree with which you entered detail maintenance. A subtree can be the article hierarchy or a subset of the hierarchy (for example, a CDT).
In addition to reassigning nodes and article assignments you can also delete nodes and articles. Depending on the Customizing settings, when you delete a node, all lower-level nodes and their article assignments are also deleted.