Sites: Data Sets and Data Maintenance Levels
A site master record comprises the following data sets:
This contains information on the site that is valid for the whole client. This includes:
- Name and address of the site
- Organizational data on how the site is assigned to other organizational structures
- Information on sales price valuation and the profiles assigned for value-based Inventory Management
- Purchasing data on replenishment planning, automatic purchase order creation, regular vendors, source list requirements and the region of supply
- Information on interfaces for communicating with subsystems
- Layout data with information on total sales area, layout and area schemas
- Tax information for US sites (for example, jurisdiction code)
The following data can also be stored in the site master record:
- Merchandise categories (per site)
- Receiving points (per site)
- Supplying sites (per merchandise category and site)
Since a site performs the functions of a customer in certain cases, this set of data is the same as that in the customer master.
Since a site performs the functions of a vendor in certain cases, this set of data is the same as that in the vendor master.