You cannot directly use the summarized JIT call when transferring the stock of a material from one storage location managed by Warehouse Management (WM component) to another storage location managed by Inventory Management (MM-IM component) or when transferring the stock of a material within Warehouse Management. In the case, you require an outbound delivery as a replenishment element.
You create an outbound delivery from a summarized JIT call. Using this outbound delivery, the system creates a transfer order which then transfers the materials.
· In your JIT control you have planned the appropriate action for the current internal processing status of the components group.
· You have defined a storage location vendor in Customizing for JIT Outbound: You only require the storage location vendor if you work with message determination.
· You have defined a delivery type in Customizing under Logistics Execution ® Shipping ® Deliveries ® Define Delivery Types. The delivery type JITD is delivered as standard.
· You have defined an item category for the delivery type JITD in Customizing under Logistics Execution ® Shipping ® Deliveries ® Define Item Category Determination for Deliveries. The item category JITP is delivered as standard.
· In Customizing, under Logistics – General ® Handling Unit Management ® Basics ® Delivery ® Delivery Type Determination ® Set Delivery Type Determination for Outbound Delivery, you have assigned a plant, source storage location and the delivery type JITD or a self-defined delivery type to the delivery category TP.
· You have maintained the Sales views in the material master (transaction MM02).
· You have created a summarized JIT call under Logistics ® Logistics Execution ® JIT Outbound ®Create Summarized JIT Call.
1. Choose Logistics ® Logistics Execution ® JIT Outbound ® Control Data ® Outbound JIT Monitoring.
This takes you to the screen Monitoring for Outgoing Calls.
2. Enter the summarized JIT call for which you want to create an outbound delivery and choose .
This takes you to the screen List of Selected Outbound Calls.
3. Choose Actions.
The system displays the possible actions.
4. Select action ODLI Create Outbound Delivery for Outbound Summarized JIT Call.
5. Choose .
Outbound deliveries are created for your summarized JIT calls.
For more information, see also Goods Issue for a Delivery, Automatic Creation of Transfer Orders for Outbound Delivery and Confirm Transfer Order for a Delivery.