With this function you can define for each plant how the system handles the call components in the backflush.
· If you create a call component in in-house production, you can choose the repetitive manufacturing backflush. In this backflush, the system posts the goods receipt for the call components and the backflush of the BOM components.
· If you procure or produce a call component from a sub-supplier, you can transfer it from the production storage location to the shipping storage location.
· You can maintain entries with and without plant. As a default the system uses the entry with plant, if this is available.
Depending on your call control you can trigger the backflush with the actions BFLU (carry out backflush), BFLP (carry out backflush in the background) and BFDL (create backflush and delivery).
· You have created a material master record in the system for the call component.
· You have created a JIT scheduling agreement in the system for the call component.
The system automatically transfers the materials, for which a JIT scheduling agreement exists, into the table. You can set the following goods movements for the materials:
· Repetitive manufacturing backflush
If you produce the call components yourself and a BOM exists in the system, you can post both the goods receipt of the call component as well as the goods issue of the components assembled in it (backflush). All functions of the repetitive manufacturing backflush are available, (see Backflush).
· Stock transfer posting
The system determines the storage locations using the following logic:
¡ If there is a components group material for the components group to which the call component is assigned, the system determines the storage locations from the production version of the components group material.
¡ If there is no components group material, or a production version has not been created for a components group material, the system determines the production storage location from the material master of the call component, as the issue storage location. It determines the shipping storage location from the call component’s scheduling agreement as the receiving storage location.
· You can also set that the system does not post goods movement or that you can realize your own goods movement using a customer exit.
As well as the goods movement you can also determine, with an indicator, whether the system should explode the BOM for a material in the following cases:
· When printing the component list for production (action PCOM)
· When displaying the component list in the graphic progress confirmation (JIT cockpit).
When selecting the materials, that are delivered from the sub-supplier (Internet scenario)
1. Choose Logistics ® Logistics Execution ® JIT-Inbound ® Basic Data ® Maintain Production Information (Transaction JITL).
This takes you to the screen Maintain Production Information – Plant-specific.
2. Enter a plant. (If you want to maintain the same production information for all plants, set the indicator All Plants.
3. Choose .
4. Enter the call components and the type of goods movement.
5. If you want to explode the BOM of the call components in the cases named above, select the indicator Explosion. In addition, you can make settings for entering documentation.
6. Choose .