· You have set the catalog types in Customizing.
· When managing lists of catalog characteristics, you have created a list of catalog characteristics that you can use as a basic list of characteristics.
1. Choose Customer Relationship Management ® Master Data and Generic Services ® Product Catalog ® Maintain Product Catalog.
2. Enter a catalog name and choose a catalog type.
3. Choose .
4. In the header area, enter a language-dependent description.
Using the Description Language Key you can create descriptions in other languages.
5. In the basic data area, enter a validity period for the catalog and a list of basic characteristics (both are optional).
6. Save your entries.
You have created a catalog header and can now create:
· One or more catalog variants
· One or more catalog areas