Running the Payment and Payment Medium Programs
Once you have edited and accepted the proposal, you can plan the payment run. Several programs are used in creating the payments:
- The payment program creates the payment documents and prepares the data for printing the forms or creating the tape or disk.
- Various payment medium programs use the data prepared by the payment program to create forms or files for the data media.
You can choose from the following options when carrying out the payments:
- You can schedule just the payment program first, and then once the run is completed successfully, you can schedule the payment medium program.
- Or you can schedule the payment program and the payment medium program at the same time.
- Or you can execute the payment program first, and then once the run is completed successfully, you can execute the printout online.