Analyzing Errors in Account Assignment
account determination may occur for the following reasons:
Details. You can find the account assignment group under the header Billing data in the CustAcctAssgnmtGroup
You can find the account assignment group of material in the billing document by selecting Item
Details. You can find the account assignment group under the header Pricing and taxes in the MatAcctAssignGroup field.
- The account assignment group in the customer master record of the payer has not been maintained.
- The account assignment group in the material master record of a billing item has not been maintained.
- Customizing of account assignment has not been set up correctly.
- Check the following in the billing document:
- You can find the account assignment group of the payer in the billing document by selecting Header
If one of the two account assignment groups is missing, contact the person responsible for the corresponding master record and enter the account assignment group manually. As soon as the account assignment group is defined, you can
release the billing document explicitly, by selecting Billing document
If the error occurred during data transfer and both account assignment groups have been defined in the billing document, contact your system administrator to check the account assignment. As soon as the error has been corrected, you can release the billing document explicitly.
Account Assignment Analysis