Creating a Route Schedule
Choose Logistics ®
Logistics Execution ® Master data
® Route schedule
In the screen Create Route Schedule: Initial Screen, enter the shipping point and the number of the route schedule.
If you wish to use data from an existing route schedule as a reference, enter the respective shipping point and the number of that route schedule. If you also wish to copy the itinerary, check the Copy itinerary box.
The Create Route Schedule screen appears (here the system displays the number you just entered for the route schedule and the shipping point).Enter the following data:
- Description of the route schedule
- The respective route
- Departure day (weekday)
- Departure time
- In the Determine route schedule section, enter the following data:
- Ship-to party
- Unloading point (if available)
- Shipping conditions
- Transportation group
- (Optional) Year/period
- If you wish to define for this route schedule the itinerary according to which the individual ship-to parties are to be delivered to, choose Extras
The Create Itinerary screen appears.
- Enter the itinerary and, if necessary, the travelling time.
When you determine the travelling time from one ship-to party to the next, you should include the wait time of the vehicle at the previous ship-to party.
If the same route is planned for several route schedules, define for each of these route schedules the same itinerary that should correspond to the stages and legs of the route.
You return to the Create Route Schedule screen.
- In this screen, the Itinerary maintained field is now selected. If you wish to add other ship-to parties, you must also maintain the Itinerary for them.
- Check your data and save your entries.