Checking Customizing for the Material Ledger
Choose Accounting ®
Product Cost Controlling ® Actual Costing/Material Ledger ®
Check Settings.Enter a
If you want to see account information in the list, select the Display accounts indicator.
You see a list that states (among other things) the following:
- Whether the material ledger is active for the indicated plant
- Which currencies and valuations are set
- Whether you still have to prepare the data for the material ledger (production startup)
- The valuation levels and the organizational units which are assigned to the plant
- Which transactions (posting strings) are used
- Which general ledger accounts are used for posting
Symbols are used to indicate inconsistent or missing settings.
Implementation Guide for
Actual Costing/Material Ledger