Collective Kanban Print
Using the collective print for kanbans, you can simultaneously print kanbans for several control cycles.
The following selection criteria are available for selecting the kanbans to be printed:
- Limitations for the demand source via the selection criteria:
- Storage location
- Supply area
- Person responsible
- Limitations for the supply source via the selection criteria:
- Vendor (for external procurement)
- Issuing plant (for multi-plant stock transfer)
- Storage location (for stock transfer within a plant)
- Person responsible (for in-house production)
- Select kanbans by the material number.
- Select kanbans by the replenishment strategy by entering the strategy key.
- Select kanbans by the settings made in the control cycle for printing the kanban (print indicator) or by the printer that is assigned to the control cycle for printing the kanban.
- Selection of kanbans by the current status as well as date and, if necessary, the time of the last status change. Here, you can select all kanbans, for example, that were set to EMPTY at 2.00p.m as the printer was out of service at this time.