Access Delivery Tracking Status
You can access information directly from the express delivery company about the current location and status of parcels or deliveries en route to customers via the Internet.
For outbound deliveries, start at
shipping and choose Tracking; for inbound deliveries, start at
inbound delivery and choose Tracking.
Enter the document number on the selection screen and choose Display. You can select according to the following documents:
- Sales document
- Purchasing document
- Shipment number
- Handling unit
- Tracking number
A hierarchical list appears that includes all documents that meet the selection criteria you specified together with their delivery tracking status.
- From this overview screen, you can:
- Get delivery tracking data from the express delivery company (®
Refresh tracking data)
In the express delivery company cockpit, you can make a setting to update this status automatically each time you call up this screen.
- Display the express delivery company’s delivery tracking page on the Internet ( ®
Internet delivery tracking)
- Display the name of the recipient, point of destination, and the recipient's signature (optional) by using the context menu
- Go to and display the corresponding document
- Set the tracking status
In the express delivery company cockpit, you can indicate whether the status can be set manually.