Rework Operations and Rework Quantities
An operation is marked as a rework operation by its control key.
It is not possible to carry out an automatic goods receipt for operations that are marked as rework operations.
If an operation is marked as a rework operation, this has an effect on the operation quantity.
The following applies to the rework quantity:
Trigger Points), the confirmed rework quantity is taken over as the rework-order quantity.
- If, when carrying out a confirmation, a rework order is created (see
Trigger Points), the confirmed rework quantity is taken over as the operation quantity of the inserted operations.
- If, when carrying out a confirmation, a reference operation set is inserted (via
- In the case of rework operations, you can maintain the operation quantity in the production order.
- The operation quantity of a rework operation is not taken into account when scheduling calculates scrap-adjusted quantities for the operations in an order.
- Any change in the order quantity has no effect on the quantity of the rework operation.