Creating Report Requests Manually
You have created and released a report template.
You have defined a generation variant and assigned it to a report template with reference to a specification.
In the specification management hit list, select all specifications for which you want to create a report request for a generation variant, language, and key date (see Specification Search).
In the hit list, choose Specification ® Reports ® Create report.
The Create Reports dialog box appears.
Enter the generation variant, language, and key date.
The system creates a report request for all specifications you have selected.
You can display the log.
- In the Create Reports dialog box, choose Log.
The Processing Log for Selected Substances screen appears.
generation variant indicators:
- Select the line with your user name and choose Display messages.
Editing Worklists for Reports)
- The SAP System generates the report request for the report
- You must run the generation manually in the worklist (see
The report then has the Initial release status you defined in the header for the generation variant.
report management worklist.
- The report is then edited further in the