Have My Requests Been Printed?
The output controller allows you to check your output requests. Use the controller if:
- You have entered an output request without selecting Print immediately. Your output request will not be sent to a printer until you go to the output controller and print the request.
- You want to check the status of an output request.
In addition to checking the status of your output requests, you can also do the following in the output controller:
- To send spool requests to an output device, choose Print.
- To delete requests that are no longer used, choose Delete. Normally, old requests are deleted automatically.
- To display output requests as they will appear on paper, choose Display.