SAP Easy Access allows you to organize your favorites by:
- Creating folders in your favorites list
- Moving, renaming, or deleting favorites and folders
Choose Favorites ® Insert folder.A dialog box appears. Enter a name, and choose Continue.
The new folder appears below the currently selected favorite.
Moving Favorites and Folders
To move favorites or folders within a hierarchy level:
- Select the favorite or folder you want to move.
- Choose Favorites ® Move
® Up/Down; or choose Move favorites downwards /Move favorites upwards.
- Repeat this step until the favorite or folder is where you want it.
To move favorites or folders between hierarchy levels, use drag and drop:
- Select the favorite or folder with the mouse, and keep the mouse button pressed.
- Drag the favorite or folder to the desired position in the favorites list, and release the mouse button.
- The favorite or folder appears below the position where you let it go.
Renaming Favorites and Folders
Select the favorites or folders you want to rename.
Choose Favorites ® Change.A dialog box appears. Enter a new name, and choose Continue.
From the context menu, choose Change favorites. To open the context menu, click the alternate mouse button.
Deleting Favorites and Folders
Select the favorites or folders you want to delete.
Choose Favorites ® Delete.
From the context menu, choose Delete favorites. To open the context menu, click the alternate mouse button.
When you remove a favorite from your favorites list, you are not actually deleting the respective file, program, or transaction; you are merely removing a link to that particular item.