1. In Customizing for Logistics ® Mobile Data Entry ® Define Screen Management, create a new table record to assign the new user screen to a logical screen for this user exit version. Ensure that you enter a number other than 0 in the Variant field.
We recommend that the user exit screens start with a number from 3-9 inclusive since:
· 8x40 screens are numbered 0xxx
· Dummy screens are numbered 1xxx
· 16x20 screens are numbered 2xxx
2. In Customizing for Logistics ® Mobile Data Entry ® RF Queue Management ® Assign Processor to Queues, assign users to the variant.
3. Use the CMOD transaction to create a project for the screen.
We recommend that you start the project name with one of the letters X, Y, or Z, followed by four digits that represent the screen number used.
4. Insert a descriptive text after you have created the project.
5. Choose Continue. A dialog box appears.
6. Choose Local Object and save your entries.
7. Choose Enhancement. A new screen appears. Enter the enhancement name MWMRFxxx and save your entries. Make sure that you include for xxx the last three digits of the logical screen number.
8. Activate the project using the transaction CMOD.
9. In the screen painter, enter the program SAPLLMOB and the dummy screen number 1xxx. From the Flow Logic tab of the dummy screen, call up the module DATA_TO_EXIT0xxx, open the customer function, and go to Include. Do the same for the module DATA_FROM_EXIT0xxx.
10. Enter the data that is entered into the screen through the function (note the import parameters). You need to execute the same step for the structure of the data that returns from the screen through the function (note the export parameters).
11. You can add up to four verification fields by filling in the table O_VERIFICATION_ERRORS (internal table). You can define up to four fields on the screen that you can check any way you wish. If an error occurs during the check, you should update this internal table with the appropriate field name. The function reports a known error message Error in field verification (which the user updated in the internal table).