In SAP Easy Access, you can create a favorites list containing:
- Web addresses
Inserting an Item from the SAP Standard or User Menu
Use drag and drop:
- Select an executable menu item using the mouse, and keep the mouse button pressed.
- Drag the item to the desired position in your favorites list, and release the mouse button.
- The new item appears below the position where you dropped it.
Or, use the menu bar:
- Select an executable item in the user menu.
- Choose Favorites ® Add.
- The new item appears at the end of your list.
Inserting a Transaction
Choose Favorites ® Insert transaction.The following dialog box appears:
Enter the transaction code, and choose Continue.
The new item appears at the end of your list, and is automatically labeled with the transaction name.
Inserting a Web Address or a File
Choose Favorites ® Link or fileThe following dialog box appears:
Enter a name and the Web address or file name, and choose Continue.
- The Web address should start with
The file name should have the format: X:\filename\filepath.
EXAMPLE: C:\Texts\SAP.doc. You can only use this function if you can access local files from your Web browser.