Displaying Manual Actual Postings
On the upper screen area, enter the number of the document that you want to display.
You can locate the document number by choosing input help for the document date or by searching per document date, period or fiscal year.If you wish, you can display further information on the posting such as the user or the exchange rate type.
To do so, choose the tab strip Additional information in the upper screen area.
If you wish, you can display or hide particular screen areas. To do so, use the icon Compress data areas on the left edge of the relevant screen area.Specify whether you want to display data using List entry or Individual entry.
- If you choose List entry, the system displays all posting rows for the selected document and business transaction.
- If you choose List entry, the system displays all posting rows for the selected document and business transaction on the List entry screen.
Below the individual entry screen, the system displays a list to which you can transfer every line item.
To navigate between these line items, select the line item that you want to move up to/down to. The system displays the data on the selected line item on the individual entry screen.To branch to the corresponding document in Financial Accounting, choose Goto ®
You can branch to the following documents:
- Profitability Analysis documents
- Profit Center Accounting documents
- Special Purpose ledger documents